Blizzard 2011. I didn't buy into the hype. We've all been there when they've predicted lots of snow and we got nothing. St. Louis got pretty much all ice after all. I thought the local weather folks were going to bust with excitement. It was like Christmas for them...even better than tornado season!
? Nearly 20 inches! Seriously!
Thank goodness I did stock up on some staples as we were completely snowed in. Even Darran was forced to stay home from work and even close the drugstore. Columbia was pretty much completely shut down except for emergencies.
Here are some pics of the fun...
? Nearly 20 inches! Seriously!
Thank goodness I did stock up on some staples as we were completely snowed in. Even Darran was forced to stay home from work and even close the drugstore. Columbia was pretty much completely shut down except for emergencies.
Here are some pics of the fun...
During the storm...
After the storm...
Thank goodness for neighbors with big tractors!
Igloo fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment